Thursday, July 21, 2011

Open House :: Thursday, August 4th



I am so excited for our Open House on Thursday, August 4th!  I am excited not only to celebrate this next chapter of Pulp Papery, I am also excited because there are so many wonderful business women helping me make this a great event!  I am listing them here as they all deserve a big, big thank you from me.

First is Jeannie Howell of the Manifest Center.  Jeannie and I go way, way, way back (once a YCHS Honker, always a YCHS Honker) and over dinner one evening she told me about her involvement in the Manifest Center and how she loves conducting tarot readings.  I asked if she would want to do some "mini-sessions" at the Open House and she said yes! How fun is that going to be?

Last, but certainly not least, is Christee Owens of Icing on the Cupcake.  Have you had one of her cupcakes?  They are beyond delicious.  If I walked down to her 1121 Alhambra Boulevard location every time I thought of buying a cupcake...I would have to move in.  Here is the most amazing part about Christee...I haven't had the opportunity to meet her yet and she still graciously offered to share her amazing cupcakes with us.  I don't think you can get any nicer or more generous than that.  Thank you so much Christee!

I hope you can all make it!  As you can see from all of these amazing women that are willing to lend little old me their amazing talents...it will be a great time!

Pulp Papery Studio @ The Urban Hive
Open House, Thursday, August 4th
5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
1931 H Street :: Midtown
(at the corner of H and 20th Streets)

Don't forget...all inventory at 3020 H Street will be 50-75% off until July 30th!  Hurry and stock up...things are going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment