Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Personlized Gifts


I always find myself looking for cute little gifts this time of year.  There is always a birthday, shower or graduation during the Spring and with my schedule...if I don't buy something in advance and have it ready to go...the person we are celebrating may just end up with a pat on the back and whatever gum I have in my purse.  As luck would have it, while I was plotting out my events and their corresponding gifts the new Boatman Geller album came to the shop.  I don't know about you, but I always get a secret thrill whenever I have anything personalized...it just seems so fancy.  Even more, I think it is a great gift option because most people (yours truly excluded) don't order personalized things for themselves.  More often than not, when a customer orders a stamp or stationery for someone they always say how much the person they got it for loves it.

When I turned to the first page of the new album this new elephant design caught my eye and demanded that I place an order immediately for personalized notepads.  Then I remembered that I was trying to find gifts for other people...and that is the best part about Boatman Geller.  They have a wide variety of border options, color options, icon options and font options to suit any taste.  They also have a lot of gift options to offer so that I can get something for everyone on my list.  Some of the options are stationery {maybe for the new grad}, invitations/announcements {maybe our housewarming party}, notepads {hostess gift}, melamine plates/platters {for the bride & groom} and recipe cards {mother's day}.  Alright...off I go to imagine my name on those great melamine platters....and luggage tags....and.....place mats...and.....

No comments:

Post a Comment